Bags for Breasts

Monday, August 19, 2013
A few weeks ago, I received an e-mail from Mr. Palmer of Cutey, the makers of the infamous Cutey charm bracelets, asking if I could do a press launch for their new line of luxury leather handbags. Since the breast cancer advocacy had truly been close to my heart, I had to immediately say yes. But unfortunately I only had time 'til today to do the post.

So what is this all about? Cutey of UK has launched a designer line of bags made from the highest quality, ethically sourced Italian leather available. Cutey is a small UK based Artisan company launched on Valentine’s Day of 2013. The methodology behind the brand is love, caring and passion. Inspired by the most important thing in life, the ones you love. The cutey brand represents romance, loving and luxury. With all of it’s bags names after the most romantic cities and capitals of the world including: Paris, Bruges, Rome, Tuscany, New York, St. Lucia, Vienna, Venice and Florence. Here are some photos of their fabulous leather bags I'd really love to own:

New York


Paris


Florence

    Their bags are made from the highest quality ethically sourced Italian leather and are beautifully crafted featuring some signature Cutey marks such as heart-shaped zip lock, interior design heart pattern and the signature locking device, giving the bag the luxury feel you deserve from a designer handbag.

      Cutey offers free UK delivery service as well as to other parts of the world, with next day dispatch on all items. And the good news is, founders Chris and Ashley, have pledged to donate a 10% of ALL year one profits to Breast Cancer UK to help support their efforts.

If you wanna see more of their products, check out www.cutey.co.uk.



6 comments:

  1. Unknown said...:

    What is your wish for 2014?
    My wish for 2014 is just to have a happy life with my family...

    full name: Mary Joy Supetran
    twitter name: @mjsupetran711
    facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/JoySan1126

  1. VIN said...:

    Michael Vincent Baldonado
    FB: https://www.facebook.com/mvbaldonado
    twitter: @iam_vinjamal

    My wish for 2014 is good health for me and for my family and world peace

  1. Unknown said...:

    wow! wowooow! i like the bags, the colors too1 I wish I have one like this..:-D

  1. Mona Verdida said...:

    The bags are really lovely. One look and it's quite obvious that they're made from top of the notch quality leather. :) I personally love the Beige one! :D *drools* Thanks for posting!

  1. Unknown said...:

    ang ganbda namang advocacy ,ang makatulong s mga taong my breast cancer

  1. Eddielli said...:

    Wow! Ang cool naman ng bags! I like the pink one! Ang ganda rin ng advocacy! :)

Post a Comment